Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Sunday, September 16


I hope my smile can distract you.
---

"my bad, things wouldnt be so hard for you if i could stick around to distract you with my stupid antics. well at least when life get unbearable and shit feels too hard to fix, you know i'm a new pink cordless phone callaway from you.
ignore the past tense and embrace your youuuuth ;)"


This, coming from one of my favourite people, makes everything feel so damn better! Feel the luuuuurve people, feel the lurrrrrve :D
---


I've got 4 trashy magazines to read, 1 dvd set of 'angels in america' to complete, ps2 games to play and a shit load of other things to indulge in and all I want to do is to sleep.

Man, I amaze myself with my ability to laze around.

And PAULINE NAH BAO LING you owe me 45cents for an overdue library fine. The letter came today!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Oh, apparently I'm a technotikopeh.
---

Lust last night was good; oh who am I kidding, Lust is good, in all senses of the word.

I was the awesome bouncer of 3 awesome girls (I SUPER LOVE GIRLS IN WHITE, SO YOU 3 HAD MY HEART YO) who did a fannnnntastic job.

And to serve as a reminder for everyone (yes including me), here are 3 favourite words of pau and mine: ZHA BOR NIA!

To add to the randomness of this entry, here's a terrific example of why leona needs a new laptop:
L: "Mummy... can you send me a letter 'j' on msn?"

And reasons why I love/hate chuin:

fascist baby - says:
i dont trust you

fascist baby - says:
you're too cute

fascist baby - says:
you know you're like ratatouille

fascist baby - says:
yeah

L™ - wanderLust says:
but he's a RAT.

fascist baby - says:
you 're just cute la

fascist baby - says:
i need to put you on display

fascist baby - says:
and show all my friends


But okay baby let's go to the movies together! ;)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New